- COMPLETE KIT – Everything you need to test your water; tests for 16 parameters, ensures lead free and pH safe drinking water; testing tube and dropper included in every kit for easy sample collection
- SEPARATE PACKAGE – 100 testing strips packed in 10 sealable bags with dry agent to ensure long shelf life and reliable results. Strips in an open package need to be used within 90 days while in an unopened package can last up to two years. You don't need to rush using all 100 strips within 90 days because we bag our strips separately.
- MULTIPLE USES - Test every water source around your home, including drinking, well and tap water, pool & spa, hot tub and aquarium
- RELIABLE AND FAST RESULTS - CE certified for proven, reliable and quick results in 2 minutes – easy to use and great for school projects
- ENJOY THE PEACE OF MIND – Detects low levels of impurities and foreign substances and keeps your family safe
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
High Quality inexpensive water testing kit
For the price what a deal , I even tested water after adding various chemicals and the strips reacted to , calcium, ph + , salt
Quick simple test
Easy to use, harder to read for accuracy sake, but good enough. They ship so many test strips, makes you feel like you can just test water all day in every part of the house.
Decent all around test, but not great for lead testing
The test is very easy to use and the packaging is well designed to keep the test strips dry and store well by having them in several sealed bags.I found the color chart for lead was especially hard to read because the color shift from safe to unsafe are too slight to get a good reading. The safe range is less than 20 mg/l (as suggested on the box), but you won't get a vivid color change until you hit around 50 mg/l or higher. Considering lead is likely a big reason to test your water, I feel like that test should be more sensitive and easier to read.
Will buy again
Easy to use and easy to read...surprised at the results and what is in our water as we are on public water....this makes it easy to keep your eye on what your family is drinking. We are getting a filter system.