- Reduces Lead & Fluoride: Filters contaminants such as lead, fluoride, chlorine, benzene, and asbestos, while retaining the natural minerals & characteristics – leaves you with clean fresh drinking water
- Multi-Layer Technology: Activated carbon filter reduces contaminants, eliminates taste and odor; post-filtration layer removes sand, rust, suspended solids, and other little particles – provides a higher degree of protection and safety
- Long Filter Life: 320-gallon capacity; can be used for 3 to 6 months depending on the local water quality – you don’t have to worry about buying bottles of water, saves you money, reduces the use of plastic, and provides clean water instantly
- Easy to Install & Use: Simple setup, easily attaches to your faucet, does not require any tools; uniquely designed to, easily, switch between quality filtered water & tap water – strategic use helps prolong the life of the filter
- Compatible with Standard Faucets: Fits most faucets, does not fit irregular, hand-held, or pull out faucets; ergonomic sleek design makes for an elegant look
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
The water pressure is the best of any other filter I've tried. The profile is low, extending less than 2inches from the faucet, which makes it useful even if there are dishes in the sink to maneuver around.
Easy to install, kiddos love the bear
I love the design. So unique and cute. The water pressure is really strong, much stronger then my last faucet purifier. The installation was a little difficult, but I wouldn't say it was from pour design, more my lack of skill. Water taste great so far!
Easy installation and the bear face is so dang cute. I haven�t tried the filtered water yet, but I will update when I do!
Easy to install. No more chlorine smell.