- HOME TESTING KIT - Ready to use aquarium test strips for your convenience; tests Ammonia levels in your aquarium – catches and prevents invisible water problems and keeps your fish safe
- ACCURATE AND FAST RESULTS - Ammonia test strips come with a detailed color chart, detect low levels of ammonia, help prevent any invisible water problems and keep your fish safe – ideal for all lifestyle stages
- EASY TO USE: Simply repeat dipping the aquarium test strip in water for 30 seconds, and compare with color chart for instant and reliable results – use multiple times a week for new aquariums and weekly or when problems arise for mature aquariums
- SHELF LIFE: 100 testing strips in total; 50 strips packed in a bottle and 50 strips in a storage bag for prolonged shelf life, so you can test your aquarium water quality at regular intervals and don't have to rush using all 100 strips
- MULTIPLE USES: Can be used to test freshwater and saltwater aquariums, fish ponds and fish bowls and fish tanks
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
Extremely easy to use, it only took 30 seconds and I had an accurate reading. It definitely gives me peace of mind when it comes to my water quality
Colors blended together
I have been using these ammonia test strips in my 36 gallon aquarium. The bottle comes with 50 strips in it, plus a refill packet with another 50 strips. The strips are easy to use by dipping them repeatedly in the water, then comparing the color with colors on the bottle. I have an ammonia tester in my tank that stays in it, and the results have always matched between the two, so these strips seem accurate. The selling price is much better than buying test strips at the pet store, so they are a good deal. I'd buy these again.
No complaints, these test strips seem to work well and I don't have to handle any dangerous chemicals.