- COMPLETE TESTING KIT - Ready to use, for your convenience; tests for 7 parameters, pH, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, Total Hardness, Total Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid
- ACURATE AND FAST RESULTS - Give results within seconds; strips come with a detailed color chart, detect low levels of impurities and chemicals, and help keep the water clean and safe
- EASY TO Use: Simply dip the strip in water and compare with color chart for instant and reliable results, so you don’t have to worry about complex tests
- LONG SHELF LIFE – 100 testing strips packed in one bottle and one storage bag; strips in an open package need to be used within 3 months, so you can test your pool water quality at regular intervals and don't have to rush using all 100 strips
- MULTIPLE USES – Can be used to test pool water, spa, hot-tub and all other water sources
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
I mostly got these to check for cyanuric acid in the hot tub. While it does test for that, I don't know how accurate they are because the PH on these strips is consistently low. Other test strips and my PH tester give a completely different reading for PH.
Use it every day for accurate care of my hot tub.