When we regularly ingest a liquid that is too acidic like low quality, unfiltered tap water, this can lead to lowered immunity and major health problems. These can include demineralization of the bones, various organ dysfunction, and even muscular atrophy, according to some studies. Not to mention, it may also have harmful, harsh chemicals. Additionally, when we regularly ingest a liquid that is too alkaline, this could also lead to a plethora of health problems. In contrast, numerous studies have found that water at a proper pH level of between 7.35 and 7.45, or slightly alkaline levels, can boost immunity and assist the body in combating diseases more efficiently.