- HOME TESTING KIT - Ready to use, for your convenience; tests for 7 most critical parameters in fish tanks, pH, Chlorine, General Hardness, Carbonate Hardness, Nitrate, Nitrite and Temperature
- ACURATE AND FAST RESULTS - Strips come with a detailed color chart, detect low levels of impurities and foreign substances, help prevent any invisible water problems and keep your fish safe
- EASY TO Use: Simply dip the strip in water and compare with color chart for instant and reliable results. No more going to the pet stores because tests can be done at home in just one minute
- SHELF LIFE – 100 testing strips packed in separate packages; strips in an open package need to be used within 3 months, so you can test your aquarium water quality at regular intervals and don't have to rush using all 100 strips
- MULTIPLE USES – Can be used to test betta fish tanks, cold water or tropical fish tanks, shrimp tanks, plant aquariums, fish ponds and any other freshwater aquariums
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
The strips are fast, convenient, and measure small changes in water quality. I used them daily in the beginning and now once a week to keep on top of maintenance. I have been successful with Discus. That tells me the strips are accurate.
Everyone knows water is really important for aquatic life forms.Please don't go around chasing perfect PH levels and other values.However this product is great value and gives you a clear indication of what's happening.Definitely buy again !!!!Perfect for a beginner.Seller is also great.
Works good, not always accurate I did two at the same time in the same tank in the same location and both were different, did the same technique again got similar results so im impressed enough to keep using them.
I love how they work. But the pads fall off too easily. Fix that and it is a 5-star rating...
Quite easy to use gives you peace of mind that your fish is safe!